Traditional Chinese medicine
- Consult with your local pharmacy before purchasing.
- Always read the package insert before using.
nutrients and tonicsKomyakuho Internal Liquid Class 3 OTC medicine
Cattle Gallstone 20 mg and Taurine 2000 mg compound
Traditional Chinese medicine "Pulse promoting drinks" are popular in China. Komyakuhou contains Chinese Ginseng, Schisandra Berry, and Ophiopogon Tuber, blended with Astragalus Root (assists with the effects of Chinese Ginseng), Cattle Gallstone (nourishing tonic action), taurine, vitamin B2, and vitamin B6, etc. Take this tonic to recover from daily fatigue or when suffering from thermogenic degenerative diseases such as colds, or when you feel as if you have low strength or energy during hot weather, etc.
- Revitalizing, nutritional supplement to aid those suffering from weak constitution, physical fatigue, hermogenic degenerative disease, during and after illnesses, loss of appetite, and trophopathy, etc.
- Dosage and Administration
- Adult (15 years and older) Take one bottle (50 mL) a day
- Ingredients and Content
- Composition of one bottle (50 mL): Chinese Ginseng extract 100 mg, Ophiopogon Tuber extract 400 mg, Schisandra Berry fluid extract 1 mL, Astragalus Root fluid extract 0.9 mL, Cattle Gallstone tincture 2 mL, Taurine (aminoethylsulfonic acid) 2,000 mg, riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 10 mg, anhydrous caffeine 50 mg (alcohol 1.4 mL or less) (Additives: Benzoic acid Na, citric acid, sucrose, DL-malic acid, flavoring)