- Consult with your local pharmacy before purchasing.
- Always read the package insert before using.
Maobushisaishinto extractNeo-ASGEN Granules Class 2 OTC medicine
Relief for colds, allergic rhinitis, bronchitis, and neuralgic pains
"Neo-ASGEN Granules" are a Kampo preparation based on Maobushisaishinto (Ephedra, Asarum, and Prepared Aconite Decoction), introduced in "Shokan-Ron," a Chinese classic on Chinese traditional medicine. It is effective for patients with an aversion to the cold who suffer from low energy, as well as chills, throat pain, headaches, joint pain, allergic rhinitis, and hay fever.
- The following symptoms may occur when patient has a weak constitution, cold hands and feet, and chills: Colds, allergic rhinitis, bronchitis, bronchitic asthma, neuralgic pains
- 1.2g×12 packages
- Dosage and Administration
- Take the following dose three times a day below, take with water or plain hot water before or between meals
Age Dosage Adult
(15 years and older)
1 package under 15 years Must not be used
- Ingredients and Content
- Composition of adult daily dose dose 3 sachets (1 sachet: 1.2 g): Dried Ephedra, Asarum, and Prepared Aconite Decoction extract 1,400 mg (extracted from Ephedra 4.0 g, Carmichael’s monkshood rhizome 1.0 g, Asarum 3.0 g) (Additives: Corn starch, lactose milk sugar, silicon dioxide, acesulfame K, hydroxypropyl-cellulose, stearic acid Mg)